- November 7, 2012
- Posted by: Gopinath Narayanan
- Category: Call Center, Customer Care, deployment, Implementation, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
We are pleased to announce yet another successful implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 online. The client is a service provider based in Chennai who is in the business of chip level repair of notebooks and laptop computers.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2011 Dashboard allows not just decision making, but also gives a holistic view of the quantum of work being processed and Time Management.
The company has a fully equipped service centre with repair facilities for each specific sub-system of the PC such as LCD Panel, Keyboard, Mother board and Operating System. The process flow is as follows.
Some of the workflows we included are:
- When a case gets registered the customer will get a ‘Thank You’ email with ticket number.
- When Confirmation is required triggers a mail to customer asking Confirm that some additional work that is needed.
- Writes Letter automatically to the manager asking assistance or approval.
- Write letters to Logistics enquiry about the Available products.
- SMS customer on completion status.
Microsoft Dynamics simple workflow configuration manager allows accomplishing these easy and efficient.
One of the biggest challenges we faced is that of cascading pick list and multi select fields since a PC could have multiple problems. Besides, descriptive notes had to be made with the complaint.
Based on the information filled in, we generate the case sheet, which is either printed or e-mailed to the customer. Barring Payment collection, every other part of the Service process is accomplished through the CRM.